Sunday, 30 October 2016

MOA Awards Nominations

I have some very big news! I have been nominated for three categories this year in the annual MOA kluster. If you don't already know what the Moa awards are they are a awards ceremony that 4 schools compete in in our district (Matapu, Kaponga, Opunake and Auroa) There is lots of categories that you can enter in. I got nominated into the top three in Best Graphic design poster, Best book trailer and Best original music video. I also entered my other blog, Madalines Writing Space into best Passion blog but the results of that is yet to be received. I have previously won 3 awards over the last 2 years. I hope I can win something this year! I will post on my blog if I win any so stay tuned! 
 Here is the video of the trailer of the upcoming event:



No comments:

Post a Comment