''Hello bella'' I smiled joyfully. Bella mooed with delight. Pushing her out into the paddock, the hot air concealed under Bella's coat was released. Bella had freedom again.
Black and white hair was shedding off Bella . The tough bristles rubbed roughly on Bella's fur making her shiver every time the brush met her skin. Her smooth hair glistened and shined in the sunlight. The potential of a champion calf was coming through.
Edging away from the halter, Bella refused to have that strange contraption holding her nose tightly. When I finally got it on her hooves wouldn't budge but I made them. ''It will all be over soon'' I whispered in her ear.
Saying goodbye for the last time that day, Bella looked at me and said ''Don't Leave me!'' But I had too. Giving her a hug her comforting eyes met mine and I couldn't help but smile. I love my calf.
''Goodbye Bella'' I said unjoyfully. Bella mooed sadly. ''See you tommorow''
No comments:
Post a Comment