Thursday, 13 November 2014

3-2-1- VICTORY

Anticipation. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. All I could think about was winning. Nothing else mattered. With Kyah, Jade and Lexi by my side we were a crew wanting to take it all. Multi colours flashed on the screen. Winners take all and that is all I can think about. No one could stop our excitement. We are going to win I can feel it.


'' The nominees are...'' . Four squares of videos pops up on the colossal T.V.  We jumped up seat as we saw our animation play through on the top right corner. Crossing our fingers as the suspense building and remnants of a nervous atmosphere surrounding the room.

 Bold letters on the screen showed ''the winner is..''. Sitting on the edge of my seat. This tension is becoming unbearable. Closing my eyes, hopping for supreme victory. Staring into abyss I heard screams of celebration next to me. Only 3 words could describe this. We. Had. Won.


Jumping up in excitement, unable to believe my eyes. There was our animation for all the 500 people to admire and awe. There was sorrow around us as all the losing nominees sat down hearted in there lonely seats. We could not contain our excitement as we stood up on stage and received our reward.



All I could think about was winning and taking it all. And when we did it was a great satisfaction. '' Thats going with all my other certificates'' I smiled gleefully. Now I need to get ready for next year I might strike again.





No comments:

Post a Comment