Monday, 10 November 2014

Too Much Anger

'' What do you think your doing'' I screamed bitterly as I glare with only one emotion. Anger. '' You said I could play on it'' She murmured innocently. Pouting her lips, Eyes bulging. The puppy face isnt going to work on me.


Grabbing her by the shirt and dragging her away from MY device, I saw devinous in her eyes. '' Why are you playing on it when I specifically told you not to play on it. How dare you disobey my rules.'' She cowered and shivered as I towered over her scolding her for her deeds.


My anger boiled up inside of me unable to be tamed any longer. I slapped her on the back as she whimpered in fear. I have turned into a monster and it was overcoming me turning all my decisions based on fury.


My eyes softened . Apologising to Jorja saying '' I am soo sorry I turned into the incredible hulk''. Jorja replied '' Its alright I am use to you lashing out at me.'' As she forgave me a smile was finally on her face again.



Now I know what she is doing. Playing on my laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment