On Saturday night we went and watched the Super Rugby finals which was Hurricanes vs Higlanders. It was great fun to watch but in the end the Highlanders won disappointed a home crowd that wanted there home crowd to win. The end score was 21-14 and the Highlanders went home victorious and with the trophy.

The second adventure we had was going to the Te Papa Museum. I loved the war exhibit it was very real. There were six huge wax carvings and if you got up close you could see every find detail such as the dirt under there nails, the whiskers on there chin and even the beads of sweat that was on there foreheads. Every detail was perfect and I Loved it. Apart from the wax carving there was also some information and some artifacts of some peoples old rifles and a old bugle with some more information across the walls with all there adventures. I also saw some other exhibits and managed to see the giant squid. It was huge!!! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go there again.
The last thing we did in Wellington was go to the front of the Parliament. Unfortunately we weren't in one of the tours so we couldn't see a full tour of the wonderful building but we did get to awe at the view and get a picture of me and my sister on the steps of the old Parliament Building.


No comments:
Post a Comment