On Saturday I had my hockey final with my team Te Kiri Juniors. We were facing St. Josephs Stratford in the final and hoping to win. We had already beaten them twice this season but it all came down to this. I play left wing. In the first 5 minutes we scored and that was all the goals there was. Luckily we had amazing defence that stopped them from equalising. Our team own the game 1-0 and we were really proud how we had performed this season. I was very happy to play for that team as it was my last time playing in the primary grade. Next year I will play for Stratford. Here is the photo of our team with our trophies:
Left to right
Back row: Josh Trowbridge, Sol Brosnan, Liam Kidd (goalie), Luke Hiene, Lara Deans.Middle Row: Issac Hancock, Jayden Forsyth, Richie Hughson- How, Jorja Symes(My sister, Me, Ciara, Renee Elliot.
Front: Kobie Hey, Tom.

Good job Madaline for the session
ReplyDelete