Waking up in a wonderful room elaborate with flowers. Scanning the room eyeing the huge wardrobe embroiders with swirls taking up the corner of my room. Laid on my bedside table is my breakfast hidden under a silver cover trapping in the heat. Opening the lid I eye up my wonderful desires: Toast smothered in lightly melted butter, orange juice, and toad in the hole with the egg yolks running down the side. Munching my breakfast merrily until it was all gone. After getting dressed I walking down the stairs ready for my royal juties.
''Your royal juties for today your higness'' My governess said in a posh voice ''Are visiting the royal stables, Going to a conference about how new zealand is doing and coming home for tea before 6.00pm''. ''Yes Miss'' I said despairingly. Walking to the stables getting closer and closer, getting the scent of horse dung. perfect! But at least I can see my favourite horse summer. Walking into the stables when suddenly a nuzzle poked out of the horse box. A loud neigh rang out saying hello to greet me. ''Hello summer'' I replied. Stroking her wonderful mane happy to be here I had to leave for my next juty.
''Hello your highness'' John Key said in a nice voice. ''Hi''. We talked away for hours in the huge beehive just before 5.00pm. Racing home in my big limousine hitting the dot on 6.00pm. Yawning sleepily I jumped into bed with a smile painted over my face dreaming wonderful dreams...
Waking up looking around realising where I am. Back in my old, poor shack. Sadness filled the air. ''I wish to be princess again'' I said hopefully. Waking up in a wonderful room elaborate with flowers...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment