Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Bubble Gum; Good or Bad?

Is bubblegum good or bad? You decide, And I'll help you. 

When bubble gum was first created, People thought it was the evolution to lollies. It's not. All you do is produce saliva that you don't need to use. When you buy bubblegum, do you realise that you are just wasting money that you could save for other things.

When the brand promises you the bubblegum is healthy and cleans your teeth they are fibbing. It is just a bunch of gut-rot. If your parents tell you not to eat bubblegum, DON'T!

 What make bubblegums so chewy, is the plastic inside it. I know plastic! They just colourise and flavour the plastic so you can't tell. Also the brand can persuade you by the packaging.  For example EXTRA. Eat, drink, chew won't help your teeth it just gives you yummy flavours.

If you believe me, You will have a better life. Please don't eat bubblegum! (even though I eat it ocassionally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment