''Madaline, get off your Iphone. NOW!'' Mums freatening voice bellow echoed down the hall.'' I just have to check my facebook page'' I replied. A video popped up n front of my facebook page. Who's this? I wondered bewildered. A frightning face popped up behind the play button. Who was it? A bully.
His ghastly snarl and his ferocious faced repictured through my mind. His non-friendly voice was stuck on the play button, with his words playing through my body. My heart broke into shards until there was only a piece remaining, full with sorrow.'' Your a nobody''.
Stepping away from the deadly device, that is full with torture and harm. My legs collasped on the ground. A tear of sadness rushed down my flushed cheek. My lips drooped down to the floor. I'm not a nobody but he seemed to think so. Managing t o pick myself of the floor, swatting my tears away.
Arms lifted me from the darkness, that belonged to mum. She concealed me inside her chest, conforting me with her kind, soft words.'' What happened'' she asked worriedly.'' I was syberbullied'' I said openly, revealing my secret.'' Don't let bullies get you down, your stronger than them''. Courage and bravery returned to my body. Bullies are the ''nobodies''.
They don't scare me anymore.
*The purpose of this story is to show that syberbulling is not o.k. It hurts people and it happens way to often. You make sure it doesn't happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment