Monday, 30 June 2014

My new makeup

Madaline New make-up

Dear Madaline,
Today was a huge mistake. I didn't mean to hit you in the face, you know I didn't, don't you? At least people think it's just your new makeup! Here's my side of the story...

A scrimmage of sticks happened between me and the opponent. I gave him a glare saying ''Back off otherwise there will be conceqeunces'' With my eyes. He ignored me so the only option was to hand the treasure off to you. I knew you would get a goal. Knowing you needed support, I tagged on behind you. Little did either of us know that your happiness would come to a arupt end.

Lying on the ground, you were in emense pain, wincing from the agony. Clenching your eye I knew this was trouble. Barely able to stand up, The audience watches in horror as they see the causer of this agony. On your lower eyebrow was a big, cylindrical bump bulging out of your freckled face.

Pityful, I expain it was'nt my fault it was the defender. I went to flick it into the goal and the defender made it get lifted into your eye, without no warning. You didn't take any of it all you did was ecuse me of a crime I didn't persue. Walking away defeated, My head buried in sorrow. I had just hurt my sister and I didn't even do it.

Will you ever forgive me? anyway, the makeup looks really good on you!
Sincerly,
Your honest, mournful sister.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment