Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Toilet Trouble


Bursting bladder, eyes bulging. Barely holding it back. Flushed cheeks from all the effort. The aroma from behind the door grows smellier by the second. "Hurry up Taylor" I yelled ferociously. Crossing my legs, rubbing my knees together. Scuffing up and down the polished floor, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Trickling water droplets falling from the tap. Plop!Plop! Stuck in a world of urine. Drops of water jumping into the basin and disappearing down the drain. Tasting my saliva rolling around my mouth. Every movement was making me more tense. One more minute and I was a goner.

Suddenly from behind the door, I hearthe rustle of the toilet paper roll. Finally I can have my freedom! Flush! The door opens and the figure of my brother walks out of the room, leaving a disgusting odour behind him. "What took you do long!" I moaned angrily. "I had to do my business" he replied

Urgently opening the door, pulling down my pants, blocking the smell with my fists. Hopping on the toilet seat... Aaah!

Bursting bladder no more, just an empty one.

1 comment:

  1. good story Madeline lots of description.

    Jayden Forsyth

    ReplyDelete