Friday, 27 March 2015
Our trip to palmerston north
Last Saturday My mum and dad needed to go to a wedding in Palmerston north so we tagged along. We were with our cousin. In the afternoon we went into the square and went to the festival of cultures. We got a henna on our hand and it looked very cool. Afterwards we took her 2 dogs hazel and Ziggy for a walk by the river. They loved it but when they hopped back in the car they were still very wet! At night when it was dark, we traveled back to the square to see the clock tower lights. After seven they turn on some lights inside the clock tower and it changes colour every minute. It was a true masterpiece and I enjoyed it very much. We also went to a shop and I got my own henna cream so I can make my own! I made a kizoa of the pictures of our adventures in Palmerston north.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment