Monday, 10 August 2015

Hockey Tournament

On Saturday we had a hockey tournament to decide who will take victory for 2015. Our team fought hard be we managed to get 4th. In our first game we lost to Ngaire 1-0 as they scored a goal in the last few nail biting minutes. We had to play in the freezing cold in the first  2 games, my fingers were so numb I couldn't even feel my hands. We even had to play through hail! In the second game we played South and managed to win that game 1-0. It began to clear up in the 3rd game and we had yet another close game against St. Jospeshs but unfortunately lost again 1-0. It got tougher in the last 2 games but we managed to grab another win, but had yet another bad defeat. I was really proud of our team and I am so lucky to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment