On Wednesday night I attended the Kaponga Athletics Club Prize giving for 2016. Kaponga Athletics Club is a local athletics club in our area that ranges from ages 0-15 and it is a heap of fun. At the end of the season we have a Prize giving to celebrate how well all the kids have done. I did very well on the night. I got 4 awards. For my first award I got most overall points for 11 years. I also got the junior women's championship, and junior women's track events. I received one more trophy which I happened to tie with my sister Jorja ( here is her blog if you would like to check it out!)which was the trophy for field events. Lots of other kids did really well but I was proud with myself for doing so well. I can't wait to do Kaponga Athletics again next season!
(My Trophies I won)

No comments:
Post a Comment