Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Swimming Sports 2016

On the 8th of March our school held our annual Swimming Sports Day for 2016. It was a great day. I competed in 6 events (75m individual medley, 25m freestyle, 25m breastroke, 25m backstroke, 50m backstroke and the whanau relay). I was really proud to do so well in all of them. In my first race the 75m individual medley I got 2nd. In my second race the 25m freestyle I got 2nd too. In my last 3 races breastroke and backstroke I was lucky enough to take the win. And finally in my whanau relay ( our whanaus at Auroa are our houses which are Haua Piko(green), Haua Roa(yellow), Auroa( Red) and Hinenakau(blue). I was competing for Haua Piko against the other whanaus and we managed to get 3rd. Overall it was a brilliant day and I was really proud that I did so well. Once again Mr Bloor has made an amazing video of the event so here it is. Make sure you subscribe to sonic vision studios and keep updated with what events our school is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment