Looking through the window of jagged broken shards of glass I could see photos of ancestors looking dangerous with their dangerous snarls. The carpet was a dark grey and the walls were covered in scratches, hole and unknown hand marks. A table was embroidered with skulls and other scary things. The windows were covered with cities of moss and slimy, green substances. My only option was to open the door.
Gazing at the door it was a horrible sight. It was a ragged thin wooden door with musty, green paint that was peeling off the edges. The doorknob got closer to my hand that was sweaty and shaking. Quickly my hand twisted the knob without warning. There was no going back.
The first thing I could see was ripped curtains that looked as if rats had been climbing up them. The creaky floorboards groaned as I crawled across them as light as a feather. Rocks were littering the ground. A staircase led up to the bedrooms and bathrooms that were full of water, slime and blood. Red footmarks led to a bedroom that was full of dusty ornaments that stood on mouldy, disgusting tables. A
blanket covered and ancient chest with a huge lock. I began to open it...
*I was aiming to hook the reader in and feel like they are there with me by descibing it.
blanket covered and ancient chest with a huge lock. I began to open it...
*I was aiming to hook the reader in and feel like they are there with me by descibing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment